If wanting to change your level-type to something different or perhaps a mod requires it for different world generation, this guide will show you how it can be done in a matter of minutes.
The first step is to go to Scalacube.com and log into your account.
Once logged in, go to "Servers" and click on "Manage server".
Click "Manage" again.
Next, click on "Turn off" to shut down your server.
Then, click on "Wipe map/players" to remove any existing world and saves.
Wait for the process to finish and then locate the Settings tab on the left side of the page.
Find "server.properties" and click "Change".
Scroll down and locate "level-type=". This setting determines the type of map that is generated.
Level types are as shown:default
- Standard world with hills, valleys, water, etc.flat
- A flat world with no features, can be modified with generator-settings.largebiomes
- Same as default but all biomes are larger.amplified
- Same as default but world-generation height limit is increased.buffet
- Same as the default unless generator-settings are set to a preset.
Additionally, a modded level-type which is provided by a mod like biomes o plenty.
Once your setting has been selected, change it in the field and click on "Save" and wait for the process to finish.
Next, click "Back" and start your server back up.
- Log into website
- Go to Servers > Manage server > Manage
- Turn off server
- Wipe map/players
- Go to server.properties and make changes
- Save changes
- Turn on server and connect