Luckily this issue can be resolved in a matter of minutes.
Fixing the issue on a premium server
The first step is to Close your game.
Next, Log out of your account inside the Launcher on the upper left corner.
Log back in using your e-mail and password.
Once logged in, start the game and connect to your server.
Fixing the issue on a cracked server
Go to Scalacube.com and log in to your account.
Click on "Servers" and select "Manage server".
Click "Manage" again.
Go to "Settings" on the left tab
Find "server.properties" and click on "Change" at the end.
Scroll down until you locate "online-mode".
Change "online-mode=true" to "online-mode=false" and click "Save".
Click on "Manage" and restart your server by clicking on the button labeled "Reboot".
If the issue is still not resolved, please contact us through the support section.
Congratulations! You now know How to Fix “Failed to Verify Username” on Minecraft.
- Log out of the Minecraft launcher and log back in
- Go to Scalacube website and log in to your account
- Go to Manage server > Manage > Settings > server.properties
- Locate online-mode and change it from true to false
- Save settings and restart your server
- Connect to your Minecraft server