The first step is to go to Scalacube.com and log in to your account.
Click on "Servers" and then click on "Manage server"
Click "Manage" again.
Locate "Console" on the left tab and enter it.
We are now at the server console page.
For additional guides on how to access this, visit our Minecraft server hosting
Type in "/gamerule showcoordinates true" and press enter.
If the command is entered correctly, it will respond with "Game rule showcoordinates has been updated to true".
Once logging onto the game, we can now see that the coordinates have been enabled as seen here.
Common Coordinate Problems in Minecraft Bedrock Servers
- Rules for Servers: Developers think coordinates are a cheat. Server owners decide if players can cheat. Some servers might not let you use coordinates.
- Locating Coordinates: You can try to find a player's coordinates using bedrock formations, but it doesn't always work well.
- Turning Coordinates On: If you own a server and want players to use coordinates, there's a guide to help. It can be handy for remembering key places.
- Desync Troubles: At times, players have desync issues between servers and clients. This causes problems with coordinates and other game parts.
- Connection Problems: If you find it hard to connect to a Minecraft Bedrock server, try some things like restarting your device.
FAQHow To Find "Servers " on Scalacube?
After logging into Scalacube, look around. You'll see "Servers" on the menu.Where's The "Manage Server" Button?
It's there! Click "Servers". You'll see "Manage server". Click it!Can't Find "Manage" Again. Help?
You clicked "Manage server", right? Find "Manage" again and click.What's the Console?
The console? It's the power center. It controls all your server settings.What does "Left Tab" Contain?
Left tab? It's full of fun tools. "Console" is one of them.Console Page Looks Weird. Normal?
Yep, it can be tricky. But you're okay, it's supposed to be like that.What Is "/gamerule showcoordinates true"?
That command? It's magic. Type it, press enter. Coordinates? Enabled!What's the "Game rule showcoordinates has been updated to true" Message?
It's a victory message. It means coordinates, they're on!Coordinates Not Showing. What now?
Did everything right? Logged on to the game? If yes, coordinates should be showing.What's The Easiest Way To Enable Coordinates?
Log in, click through menus, put in the magic command. Congratulations! Coordinates enabled!Summary:
- Log in to website
- Go to Servers > Manage server > Manage > Console
- Type in /gamerule showcoordinates true