You will soon be able to play mob noises in Minecraft if you place a mob head on a note block, thanks to the upcoming version 1.20. This new feature adds pigeon heads to the array of previously available heads, which also includes zombie, creeper, skeleton, withered skeleton, and Ender Dragon options. With the help of this function, you may develop a zombie symphony or an alarm system based on an Ender Dragon.
- Between November 19 and 21, there will be a total of 48 hours of exclusive drops throughout the Rustafied channel, as well as other creator and special guest channels that are participating in the event.
- Between November 19 and November 26, you may acquire the general drops by watching any channel streaming Rust that has the drop feature activated. Starting on Thursday, November 17, charity skins will be available for purchase in the item shop, and 100 percent of the revenues will be donated to World Central Kitchen.
In addition, Rust will be celebrating its 9th birthday on December 11, 2022, with a live server event that will feature party hats, cake, and loot boxes that contain balloons.
Survive The ARK
A massive treasure hunt for rare "Super-Turkeys" will take place throughout the ARK from the 22nd of November to the 7th of December, and players will be able to take part in it.
Players have the ability to build their very own Turkey Costume, get skins for Ugly Sweater items, or even call forth the DodoRex beast by gathering Super Turkey Wishbones from these animals. In addition to that, there is an EVO event that is presently taking place and will continue right up to the start of Turkey Trial 6!
Players have access to five different community-made landscapes in which they may construct, explore, and engage in combat. All of these maps were submitted to a Halloween map jam that was held by the website Pertominus.
- Backrooms is inspired by the "Backrooms" creepypasta.
- The Peles Mansion was modeled after the Peles Castle that is located in Romania.
- The Finnegan Mental Asylum is a vast structure that also includes a jail and the implications of research.
- Gabester's Elysium Island is home to The Museum, a building consisting of waxwork models and other things.
- Pertominus' Overlook Hotel is a reproduction of the renowned hotel from The Shining, and it was the winner of a map jam.
In the middle of writing "all work and no PZ makes Jack a dull kid," Pertominus addresed some questions regarding the map jam and their maps. They claim that they made Christmas Village before the community map jam and that it was just as pleasant to build as it should have been to play, yet virtually everyone died while playing it.
After the success of the "A to B" Map Jam in 2021, Azakaela thought it would be a good idea to broaden the competition and came up with the concept for the 2022 Map Jam. A "map jam" is an event that is similar to a "game jam" in that it is an accelerated creative event in which themed maps or structures are made in a very short time span and the finished creations are shared openly with the public.