Minecraft Bedrock beta 184.108.40.206 patch notes
Minecraft is preparing its next update for release soon, with different content coming to the Java and Bedrock editions. The new Bedrock version is currently in beta testing. The latest beta includes bug fixes, minor improvements, and corrections to many features.
Some of the highlights of the 220.127.116.11 beta include updated bamboo wood textures, improvements to the sound slider controls, the sound volume for the Ender Dragon, and the way books can be removed from and added to chiseled bookshelves. and fixes for issues with player hitboxes and nameplates.
ARK Survival Evolved - Classic PvP Season 6
Launched in 2019 as part of the Snail Games Initiative, Classic PvP brought a new level of excitement and competition to PC gaming. Season every season, developers kept a close eye on the meta and made adjustments to provide a more balanced and exciting environment for competitive play. Classic PvP returns for a sixth season, allowing you to continue your search for the pinnacle of player-versus-player combat.
Rust: 9thAnniversary Major Updates
This month marks the ninth year since the launch of Rust, during which time it has received both weekly and monthly content releases. On December 11th, we will have a one-day party with virtual birthday cake and party hats.
- Combat QOL has been improved following the implementation of the burst module.
- The LR and MP5 have been buffed to incentivize their use more.
- Slug ammo has been nerfed to make it less effective over long distances.
- Modular car code locks have been added to the game, replacing car keys.
- A static train caboose has been added to the Outpost, with casino games inside.
- Various other improvements and fixes have been made.
- Quarries have been updated to run on diesel fuel and output rates have been improved.
- Junkpile AI has been tweaked to make Scientists more defensive and easier to spot.
- Animal AI has been updated with biome-specific functionality.
- A new quick-eat option has been added for eating world foods directly from the ground.
There will be a necessary server and client upgrade on December 15 at 19:00GMT / 14:00 EST to allow the Christmas event and several holiday-themed features. Total contributions from the community exceeded $27,000.
For a week, they sell special charity skins in the Rust item shop, with all revenues going to a good cause. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide precise figures just now since it will take a few weeks for the proceeds from the sale of animal skins to filter through, but we can confidently anticipate that they will exceed $150,000 and be donated to World Central Kitchen.
We hope you enjoy this week update. Don’t forget to act fast and follow our social media and website for other quick updates. Christmas is coming, and we expect there will many updates follow along!