Grinding for XP in Minecraft may take a long time even with the strongest armor and weapons. You can either wait till it's dark or start spelunking in a random cave, neither of which is very effective.
However, like with almost everything in Minecraft, there is a shortcut. You may construct a gigantic mob farm with the correct tools that will spawn and collect enemies for you. They'll also be reduced to nearly little health, making them ideal for rapid XP grinds. All of their drops will be collected automatically into a treasure chest, and the XP orbs will be waiting for you to collect them.
Powerful and extremely flexible Minecraft hosting servers allow you to directly add plugins, mods, networks, and other features on the server. All of this is made much easier with ScalaCube rent a Minecraft server
These servers also include strong configuration options for quickly changing server difficulty, allowing you to create the ideal atmosphere for everyone playing on your server.
How to Make a Minecraft Mob Farm
A mob farm may be built in either Java or Bedrock editions of Minecraft. And you can play in Survival, Creative, Adventure, or Hardcore mode – although anything other than Creative will require a significant amount of time and money.
You will need the following items to construct your mob farm:
- At least 25 entire cobblestone stacks (1600 units in total)
- One complete stack of trapdoors
- Four hoppers
- Four treasure chests
- Four slabs of any material
- Two water-filled buckets
- Torches (optional)
- Scaffolding (optional)
A "full stack" is defined as 64 units of an item. You don't have to utilize cobblestone; any solid block would suffice; but, cobblestone is quick and simple to obtain.
Making the mob grinder
It's best to start at the bottom of the mob farm and work your way up. First, construct the "mob grinder," which both harms and retains the mobs you create.
- Make a 2-by-2-foot hole in the dirt. It should just be one layer thick.
- Insert your four treasure boxes into the hole, each facing the same way. When two chests are placed close to one other in the same direction, they combine to form a "big" treasure chest.
- Position your four hoppers on the prize boxes. If you don't crouch when placing them, you'll just keep unlocking the treasure containers.
- Arrange the slabs on top of the hoppers. Again, you should crouch while doing it.
If you did everything successfully, you should now have a three-layer mob grinder. Then the well and bridges will be built next.
Building the well
This is the area where monsters with low health will be held until you arrive to slay them.
- Construct walls around the mob grinder that extend 22 blocks into the sky using your cobblestone blocks (or other sturdy building materials of your choice). Check that the wall is two blocks higher off the ground than the grinder and that it is broader than the grinder.
- Once your wall is complete, proceed to the top and construct 2x8 bridges on all four sides.
- Build a two-block-high wall around each of these bridges.
Then construct the building that will automatically create adversaries.
Assume you want to enhance your gaming experience to the next level. If this is the case, ScalaCube Minecraft server hosting employs cutting-edge technology to provide benefits such as unlimited plugins and traffic, unmetered bandwidth, and unrivaled access to all files.Create a Minecraft server
Creating the Spawner Room
Above ground, it may appear like enemies only spawn at night. However, they will spawn wherever it is dark, including tiny caverns and even dimly lit dwellings. We're planning to construct a huge room with no light inside. The game will be tricked into generating mobs within our mob farm as though it were a cave.
- Connect your bridge walls with cobblestone by building enormous flat platforms.
- Build a wall that is two blocks high around each platform before covering everything with a roof that is one block higher.
- Once the roof is complete and the wells and bridges are completely encased, enter the structure. To get access, you may need to temporarily break a portion of the roof.
This is your spawner chamber, where zombies, skeletons, and other creatures will arrive before you may destroy them. You're going to murder them by tossing them down the well in the middle. They will receive huge damage when they strike the slabs you placed at the bottom, leaving them with only a heart or two of life remaining. A few hits will dispatch them, leaving you with the loot.
Unfortunately, you must deliver the knockout blow. If you build the well taller such that the enemy dies as soon as they fall, they will not drop as much XP or stuff.
However, you must first construct a mechanism to drive them down the well. This is when the trapdoors and buckets come into play.
- Position each of your trapdoors across a bridge. Each bridge will require 16 trapdoors, eight on each side.
- Check that your trapdoors are open such that you fall down them when you step on them. Because Minecraft foes see open trapdoors as solid ground, they will easily walk into them and fall through them.
- Fill your buckets with flowing water and position them at the ends of your bridges, against the wall. The water should run down the bridges and stop just at the edge of your well if you spaced them appropriately. Make sure no water flows down the well - this will protect the adversaries from falling harm.
How to Make Use of Your Mob Farm
It's possible that mobs have already begun to materialize in your spawner chamber. Wait at least five minutes before exiting your AFK room and returning to the very bottom of the mob farm.
If you built it properly and waited long enough, you will discover several adversaries huddled together on top of the stone slabs. They'll be hardly visible – just their legs should be visible.
Once you've gathered enough adversaries, swing a weapon at their legs to eliminate them. They should each just absorb one or two hits.
The enemies will drop XP orbs for you to gather, and any other items they drop (such as armor and weapons) will be dragged into the treasure chests below. You can open the chests and get the drops whenever you like.