Minecraft Crazy Craft Server Hosting
Minecraft is a game designed for infinite possibilities, but the day-to-day gameplay can get a little old. Sure, it’s always fun to stand in awe of a new creation, but it’s hard to argue that the vanilla mechanics involved never get repetitive.
Enter Crazy Craft—a total overhaul mod for Minecraft, introducing new crafting materials, ores, bosses, and much more. And today, you’ll learn how to host a Crazy Craft server.
So without further ado, let’s hop in.
What is Crazy Craft in Minecraft?
Crazy Craft is a mod for Minecraft that adds a range of new items, blocks, mobs, and crafting recipes. It also changes the vanilla gameplay, including new dimensions, larger world types, and customizable dimensions.
- Crafting materials including uranium, lead, and crystal.
- New mobs like the giant zombie, giant skeleton, giant spider, baby zombie, zombie horse, and zombie villager (different from vanilla versions).
- New dimensions include the Firework Dimension, Underworld Dimension, and Rainbow Dimension.
- Ores that spawn include uranium ore, lead ore, and crystal ore.
The list goes on. Installing Crazy Craft gets yo"u access to a vast range of content, utterly transforming the Minecraft experience.
Can I Host a Crazy Craft Server on My Computer?
Yes, you can host a crazy craft server on your computer. However, using a server hosting provider is the smarter choice.
Not only is it more cost-efficient, but it also removes the technical stress that comes with hosting a server locally. Plus, a hosting provider can also provide your players with more reliable service.
That’s why we recommend ScalaCube for your Crazy Craft server hosting needs. They provide high-performance server hosting solutions for an affordable price, and you can be up and running in minutes.
How to Make a Crazy Craft Server With ScalacubeSetting up a Minecraft
server for Crazy Craft is easy:
1. Visit our hosting page
and click "Sign Up" in the top right corner. Here, you'll create an account (or log in).
2. Go to “Servers,” then click “Buy Server.”
3. Click on "Minecraft.”
4. Select "Get Your Server.”
5. Select "Next.”
6. Select your location and click "Next.”
7. In this case, you'll choose Crazy Craft for your server.
8. Select "Next.”
9. Choose a server plan based on how many players you expect. The recommended plan provides the best performance, but you can upgrade anytime.
10. Select your server address. You can select the free subdomain we offer to all subscribers here.
11. Here you can select applications for your server. If you want automated backups (highly recommended), you can enable them here.
12. Once you confirm your selections, click "Pay" to get a 50% discount on your first purchase.
13. Complete your purchase by selecting a payment method.
14. Click on “Servers” in your account, then “Manage Server.”
15. Copy your server's IP address and launch Minecraft (make sure you load the same version your server runs).
16. Enter your IP address under "Multiplayer," select "Add Server," and name it wherever you wish.
Crazy Craft FAQHow do I get Crazy Craft for my server?
You don't need to do anything to get Crazy Craft on your server—it’s already installed.Is Crazy Craft free?
Yes, Crazy Craft is free to install and play.Can I install Crazy Craft on my local server?
Yes, you can install Crazy Craft on your local server. However, we highly recommend using a server hosting provider for the best performance and reliability.Will my server run slow with Crazy Craft?
This depends on your server’s hardware and configuration. If you use a professional server hosting provider, you shouldn’t have any issues.Do I need to install any extra mods to use Crazy Craft?
No, Crazy Craft comes with all the mods you need pre-installed.Can I host a Crazy Craft server on my computer?
Yes, you can host a Crazy Craft server on your computer, but it’s not recommended. Using a server hosting provider is more efficient, reliable, and cost-effective.
Time to Get Started
Above, we taught you what Crazy Craft is, what it adds, and how to make a Crazy Craft server with ScalaCube. All that’s left for you to do is take action.
Create a ScalaCube account and host your Crazy Craft world. Within minutes, you can have a fast, highly-customizable server ready to provide you (and your friends) with countless hours of entertainment.
There’s only one thing left to say: why wait? Endless fun is a few mouse clicks away. Get started now, and we’ll see you out there.
If you're looking for different versions of Crazy Craft, look no further! We also offer Crazy Craft 4.0
, and the players favorite Kinda Crazy Craft