How To Make Minecraft Forge 41.0.63 (MC 1.19) Server
Get Minecraft server from ScalaCube
Install a Forge 41.0.63 (MC 1.19) server through the Control Panel (Servers → Select your server → Game servers → Add Game Server → Forge 41.0.63 (MC 1.19))
- Enjoy playing on the server!
About the Pack
Our Forge 41.0.63 (MC 1.19) Server Hosting has a simple one click install for over 1000 unique modpacks.
Minecraft Forge 41.0.63 Server Hosting
Minecraft Forge 41.0.63 is a minor update that addresses a few bugs and adds some new features.
Notable changes in this version include:
- Added support for the new Minecraft 1.9 Combat Update
- Fixed a bug with the server list not appearing correctly in the multiplayer menu
- Added support for Resource Packs in mods
- Added an option to disable the ingame mod options screen
If you are running a Minecraft server with mods, it is recommended that you upgrade to this latest version of Minecraft Forge to take advantage of these new features and bug fixes.
Scalacube offers the best modded Minecraft server hosting services, so you can be sure that your server will be up and running smoothly. These features include:
- Unlimited storage space for your world and all of your mods
- A custom control panel that makes it easy to manage your server
- Support for all major Minecraft versions, including 1.12.2, 1.11.2, and 1.10.2
- A free subdomain so you can easily share your server with others
- 24/7 customer support in case you need help with anything
If you're looking for a great way to host a Minecraft Forge server, then Scalacube is the perfect choice!
Make your own Forge 41.0.63 (MC 1.19) server today!