- Minecraft Snapshot 23W44A
- Rust Underground trail signals
This Minecraft update bring changes like:
Copper doors and copper trapdoors have updated textures;
Fixed an issue with Chorus fruit, where burping and teleporting sounds play at the wrong location;
Fixes an issue with top of copper doors including an open part of the window;
Tuff Bricks not aligning properly with other bricks;
Chiseled copper cannot be stonecut from cut copper;
and much more!
Before, rust underground train signals were not functional, well, now they are!
- A green light means the block ahead is clear.
- A red light means the 1st block ahead has something in it - a train or a barricade.
- A yellow light means the 2nd block ahead has something in it, so you can get prepared.
A "block" is the section between two train signals. If there's no next signal, it's the rest of the track, either to the end of the line or the next 500m if it's further than that to the end of the line.
There are also some extra new changes made:
Dropped items on vehicles no longer fall through them,
Re-coupling wires is now much much easier