How does this work? Well, if we change a setting inside the server.properties called online-mode from true to false, we will be able to allow cracked clients to join the server. Also, players with premium clients will still be able to connect as they previously have.
The first step is to go to Scalacube.com and log in to your account.
Click on "Servers" and then, "Manage server".
Click "Manage" again.
Find "Settings" on the left tab and enter it.
Locate "server.properties" and click on "Change".
Scroll down until you find the setting for "online-mode". Change this from "online-mode=true" to "online-mode=false" and click "Save".
Go "Back" and click on "Manage".
Click on "Reboot" to restart the server for the changes to fully take effect.
Congratulations! You now know How to Allow Cracked Clients to Join Your Minecraft Server.
- Log into the Scalacube website and go to your server control panel
- Click on Manage server > Manage > Settings > server.properties
- Change online-mode from true to false
- Save changes and restart your server
- Connect to your Minecraft server