Palworld is a game that combines survival, crafting, and monster taming in a vast open world. As a result, one of the most exciting things with Palworld is that they have an opportunity to capture and tame Pals all conceivable creatures in this land — large or small. Or, in other words, the Pals from Palworld possess a diverse variety of abilities and talents. These Pals may help you in a lot of activities such as gathering resources, building construction, and fighting the enemies along with additional help in exploring the gaming world.
One of the Pals whom you might want to learn about and domesticate is Rushoar, a Groundtype Pal that looks like a pig. Rushoar is a very ferocious Pal that will charge anything moving but he also has a cool charge attack that can crush boulders and do devastating damage to enemies. Rushoar can also be ridden, which makes it a useful mount for traveling across the terrain.
If you are looking to capture Rushoar in Palworld, then you will need to know where it spawns. In this article, we shall look at its locations.
How to Get Rushoar
Mostly, Rushoar is found amidst cliffs and rocky place, but it can be seen in any environment within Palworld. It has a brown coat and yellow tusks that make Rushoar distinct from a mile away, although you would dare not close the gap as in an instant it will charge at you.
Some of the areas where you are likely to see Rushoar include:
- The starting series of such areas, situated essentially out over the water from the key starting area.
- These can be reached by boat or swimming, but players will want to be careful of other Pals and foes that may lurk in the water, or on the shore.
- Mountainous region north of starting area. Following road or climbing up the hills will get you in this area but do bear in mind harsh weather as well as treacherous terrain ahead.
- The desert region residing below the starter area. Reachable from the bridge and by boat, with plenty of water and food as it is freaking hot down there.
How to Catch Rushoar in Palworld
And when you located Rushoar within Palworld, that's the creature one will need to capture as part of one's companions. To do that it requires a Pal Sphere.
In order to capture Rushoar, you should:
- Take out your Pal Sphere
- Aim Rushoar and shoot it with your Pal Sphere. You'll see a blue bar above his head that tells you of his health. Dwindle this down to zero or nearenough before capturing him.
- Meanwhile Rushoar's health is low enough, you will see that a capture rate is indicated by the green bar above the head of monster. Higher it is, most probable to catch him.
- Shoot again Rushoar with your Pal Sphere on when the green bar gets enough high. You will see a message saying "Capture Successful" and Rushoar will be inside the Pal Sphere. If you fail, you will see a message saying "Capture Failed" and Rushoar will escape from the Pal Sphere.
- If you successfully capture Rushoar, you can use it from your inventory or from Paldeck, a device to store all Pals you've captured. Then rename it, feed them with food items, equip it with various items, or release them for some purposes.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Check out Scalacube Palworld dedicated server
for further multiplayer tips!
FAQWhat kind of status and skill does Rushoar have?
HP, Defense, Melee Attack, and Run Speed are high, but Shot Attack and Support are low. It also has the Partner Skill called Hard Head, allowing to be ridden on it and increases the power of stone breaking when riding. Except for that, it has quite a few Active Skills charge or shoot projectiles at the foes.What are the dropped items for Rushoar?
Rushoar can drop Rushoar Pork, Leather, and Bone items while dying by killing or harvesting, and those are used to be crafted or cook.How to breed Rushoar?
You can breed Rushoar with other Pals of either a compatible type or the same type in any Breeding Facility available at Taming Master. For this, both of the Pals should be minimum level 10 and you will need to pay a fee of 1000 coins. The traits that will come will include some of their parents.How can I evolve Rushoar?
There might be no other evolutions in Palworld as perceived for Rushoar throughout leveling up. However, you can level up its other stats and skills through leveling it up, feeding it, and utilizing items like evolution stones.
Rushoar is strong and versatile Pal that will come in handy while mining, battling or even exploring in Palworld. It can be found pretty much wherever there are cliffs and rocks around, but you can't catch it unless you have a Capture Gun as well as some Capture Balls on yourself. When you do you can train them, ride them around and use them for different purposes. Rushoar is a good pal to have in your paldeck especially when you like Ground type Pals.