Palworld is described as an open world multiplayer survival crafting game where you can befriend and collect mysterious creatures called "Pals". You can make use of your Pals for different purposes like fighting, building, staying put at farm or work in factory. However, you also have to be careful about the law and the factions that rule the Palpagos Islands. However breaking of the law or angering a faction means you may get a wanted status and they forcefully target you with their forces. In this article, we are going to explain how to remove wanted status in Palworld and not get into trouble.
What is Wanted Status?
Wanted status in Scalacube Palworld server
is the system that tracks your reputations with different factions within Palworld. These five major factions of the game include the Rayne Syndicate, Free Pal Alliance, Brothers of the Eternal Pyre, Palpagos Islands Defense Force, and the Pal Genetic Research Unit. Each faction is making its own deal and standing towards you and your Pals. This standing can go up, or down dependent on what you do.
Your Wanted status is shown in the corner of the top right side of your screen by a star sign. The more the number of stars, the wanted level becomes higher. A higher wanted level indicates that there is a number of enemies out there who will be after you and they won't spare your life on sight. You might as well end up being targeted by factions obliged by the color of those star icons. Here are the colors and the factions it denotes:
- Red: Rayne Syndicate
- Green: Free Pal Alliance
- Yellow: Brothers of the Eternal Pyre
- Blue: Palpagos Islands Defense Force
- Purple: Pal Genetic Research Unit
How to get Wanted status?In Palworld, there are several popular methods of obtaining wanted status:
- Killing or injuring humans or Pals in one of the factions
- Stealing or destroying any property related to a faction
- Entered into the restricted points of the faction or trespassed
- Carrying illegal or banned items or Pals
- Disobedience or resistance against given instructions of a faction
- Assisting or acting in league with another enemy fraction's player
What to do to Get Rid of the Wanted Status?Here are also a few ways how to get remove wanted status in Palworld. Some of the ways include:
- Just hiding or running away from the enemies until they loose sight
- Payoff off fine or bribe in order to faction
- Completing a quest or a favor for one faction
- Increasing the reputation of an own character with some faction by making positive actions
- Changing the appearance or an integral nature of hero by applying disguises or fake identity cards
What happens if I'm caught by a faction?Your punishment varies depending on the gravity of your crimes and your affiliation to the faction. Some of which are:
- Arrest and confinement
- Fine or having your possessions or Pals confiscated
- Interrogation or torture
- Getting executed or banished
How can I check my reputation with each faction?You will then just check your reputation with each fraction in your menu when you open the "Factions" tab. You'll see your current standing with each fraction, their goal, and also the allies and enemies of each one.
How I can get into a better spot with a faction?
To get into a better spot with a faction you should try doing some good things which are related to the interests of the faction. For instance, they may be:
- Kill or hurt only the enemies of a given faction
- Protect or help the members of a given faction
- Donating or delivering items to a faction Pals
- Completing their quests or favors for them
- Joining or siding with that faction
How do I join a faction?There are some quests or set of accomplishments through which one can join a faction, thus proving loyalty and usefulness to them. Some of the benefits that forthcome when you are part of a faction include, but it's not limited to, items, Pals, bases and missions. However, you also lose favor with its rival factions and become its enemy.
Conclusion Wanted status is a sort of system that keeps record of your reputation with different factions in Palworld. This may lead them to treat you and your Pals in bad taste because you do things they consider disfavorable. They, therefore either gain interest or lose favor with you depending on what actions you take. Clearing wanted status could involve hiding from enemies, paying them off, doing them a favor, increasing your reputation or changing your identity. However, be careful not to anger too many factions at once, as they may join forces to hunt you down.